? ??????????????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (24 Ratings)??7855 Grabs Today. 30970 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (22 Ratings)??7729 Grabs Today. 43594 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holidays life~

Before finishing exam, i m so expect my unwind life(without a lot of study stress), n finally i finish my UEC exam at 27 october. From that day onwards,i enjoy my life wif computer games, basketball, watching movie, bowling......many many. This time's holidays quiet different wif others. Its mean we have finish our junior life section n we r getting to senior form. Although it juz a beginning.......(dono say wat jor)......
Watsoever, who wiling to suggest some holidays activities can juz find me, I m so so so boring ar~~

0 comments: